Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hey there

Okay, so yeah, here I am, starting a blog. 'Cause, you know, all the other kids are doing it. Mostly it seemed an easier way to keep up with posting timely things like book signings and conference appearances, since I never seem to update my website often enough. I can't promise to be one of those people who posts every day, though. I'll try to post whenever time and interesting things to say both present themselves simultaneously. Or I suppose anytime I want to avoid working, but that NEVER happens. EVER. (Are you reading this, Jodi?) Oh and photos from events and things, because those are fun to share. And maybe occasional photos of my cat, because she is awesome. And sure, probably random other things. From time to time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment